Thursday, December 3, 2009

simply surviving

Salutations, my non-existnent readers!! we meet once again!! well, since no one cares, I will proceed with this post and pretend like they do anyway!! as of right now, it's been a rough week, but i'm simply surviving, and maybe living just a little in between times. Today's my best friend's birthday, but her day wasn't so great...long story, which i won't tell because if anyone besides me reads this it would have to be her, and of course she already knows... well, i suppose now I should stop babbling. Hence, i will at the very least proceed to babble about something else. i've enetered the local governors school's poetry contest- wish me luck!! here is my favorite entry:
no one knows why
that girls, she hurts and she cries
her tears are a deluge of silence;
her pain is in her lies.
all of the time, she's trying to hide,
the way that she's throbbing, hurting inside.
pain like this is, it burns her like fire,
and it is accompanied, with a burning desire, to get out of this world's,
rain, muck and mire,
she doesn't really expect, she'll ever be free,
but now the only thing she wants, is to at last be free,
to get out of this burning down structure, that used to be she.

No comments:

Post a Comment