Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, how are you, readers(as if i have any) well, since I probably don't have any readers, I'm going to keep blogging and pretend just like I do any way!!!!!!!! it has been a long and hard week, but it was a good week, too. i can't believe next week is Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! OMG i have the funniest I.B. story to tell... readers(oh, my wonderful,m noexistent readers) who don't know about I.B., our classes, well, let's just say our class is pretty close.. in fact, we call our class our "I.B. family" well, see, in French, to review the family tree, the French teacher put all of our names up as in one!!!!!!!!!! and I had ot be married to da na da na, da na- Richard!!!!!!!! omg, will I always get stuck with him (his last name starts with H, and mine with I) he is soooooooooo annoying. well, after we did that, we had to get a divorce:no matter how much it hurt the children, things just couldn't work out. Out I.B. "family is close, but not that close;this is probably all i can post tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow(don't think I don't hear that collective groan) so I'll see you then!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment