Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Still Surviving

Hey, folks!! I'm just fighting and writing, and in between times, surviving. You know, as i get older, it seeems like time passes by faster... it's like life goes by so fast that all it really is is memeories, because it's only a second before something's over,- so that's all it is. instances and memories. Do they mean more than they seem? Oh maybe it's just how we all keep surviving... maybe we all only have the uncanny ability to live through most of what comes our way, even when we don't want to, because, before we know it, it's over. I don't know. i guess I'm just thinking in words now, thinking, thinking, thinking, and remembering, remembering, remembering, about some things I want to and some things I don't. Something about this blog thing that's really weird... I'm okay with letting total strangers read mu inner most thoughts, but the idea of telling my friends(other than Lindsay) gives me the creeps. I mean, they won't understand, or worse, think I'm some kind of morbid psycho freak or whatever. Still and all, I want to share my writing with the world, and I'm going to do, even if the world hasn't noticed yet. Maybe I'll tell my friends sooner, or maybe I'll tell them later or not at all. Well, as i writer I know i shouldn't close like this, with no wrap up or anything, but I don't care. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, which is why I regret telling a couple family members about my blog; I no longer tell anyone I know. I definitely stifles things!

    Welcome to SITS! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community! Glad you're a new SITSta!

    ReplyDelete